Look for Peregrine Industries at the ARBS 2008 show at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre to be held on April 21-23.
The ABRS (Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Building Services) exhibition is the largest exhibition for our industry in Australia with more than 200 national and international exhibitors. It only occurs in Melbourne every FOUR years. So don't miss out.
Peregrine Industries will bring a quality focused air filter product range to many in the market that have never been offered such quality before.
We will be introducing an exciting range of high quality award winning air filter products, the likes of which have not been seen here in Australia before now.
Our experts can help to advise you how your air filters can help you save money, save energy, and save maintenance costs while increasing productivity of your staff and the health of the occupants of your buildings. All of this will also assist you in meeting and exceeding your OH & S requirements and your "duty of care"to provide a safe working environment.
A FEW SHORT FACTS TO GET YOU THINKING
- Even though air filters do not connect directly to a power source, they can be amongst the most energy consumptive systems in a building.
- "On average, energy costs account for an astounding 81% of the total life-cycle costs of an air filter system" - Engineered Systems, USA.
- For every Kw/h of electricity consumed, 1.012kg of greenhouse gases are emitted - Australian Greenhouse Office Factors and Methods Workbook 2003.
- Australia produces 1.4% of the total global greenhouse gas emissions, but only represents approximately 0.3% of the global population - EPA (Victoria).
- The Department of Health and Aged Care's review of indoor air quality (DHAC 2000) listed a number of Australian legal cases relating to illness from poor indoor air quality.
So come and see us at Stand 70 at ARBS 2008 so that we can help you to improve your air filtration system and show you a better way.
If you would like us to send you a trade invitation please either telephone us or contact us through our contacts page and we will send you one straight away!!
For further details in your local market, please contact either:
Peregrine Industries Pty. Ltd.
2/14 Dennis Street
Campbellfield ... Victoria ... 3061
Phone: (03) 9303 9888.
Peregrine Industries (SA) Pty. Ltd.
1/7 Meredith Street
Newton … South Australia ... 5074
Contact: Mr. Frank Rositano
(08) 8165 1188
39 Steptoe Street
Bundaberg … Queensland ... 4670
Contact: Mr. Kelvin Hill
(07) 4152 8199
or you can contact Peregrine Industries in Victoria through our website or email at email@example.com
If you have any questions or queries relating to the content of this page or any technical questions relating to air filters, Peregrine Industries, Filtrair or Filtration Group or any product on this site, please contact us through our contacts page