Peregrine Industries’ Aerostar Series 550 Odour Removal Pleat Air filters are designed for the control of intermittent odour problems. Carbon pleated filters remove a wide range of odours and common indoor air pollutants. The advanced media has improved capabilities to adsorb nuisance odours. The air filter is constructed with a galvanized steel frame with pleated media to increase the capacity and reduce the pressure drop at the same time as increasing the contact time at the media face. The Series 550 pleated air filters are suitable for use in light duty commercial applications
In some light duty applications, the effectiveness of Peregrine Industries Aerostar Series 550 Odour Removal Pleat Air Filters can equal many long-term solutions used for odour control problems. The Series 550 carbon filters can be used as a low cost method to verify the potential effectiveness of carbon for controlling an odour problem.
- Effectively gas phase filtration for common, compact applications
- Excellent gas phase filter for intermittent gas applications
- Excellent air filter to determine if carbon filters will help remove the odour
- Low pressure drop
- Strong, water resistant galvanised steel frame
- Fits all standard front access frames and side access housings
- Disposable, easy to use, low service costs
- Produces little to no carbon dust
- Efficient removal of particulate MERV 6 (per ASHRAE 52.2) (G3 according to EN779)
- All filters wrapped and sealed in protective plastic bag
Peregrine Industries’ Aerostar Series 550 Odour Removal Pleat air filters are ideally suited for use where gas contaminants are low and/or intermittent.
Peregrine Industries’ Series 550 Carbon air filters are well suited for use in air make-up and re-circulation applications in office buildings, hospitals, airports, food courts, and manufacturing facilities.
Service and maintenance can also be carried out by Peregrine Industries' trained service technicians if required (ask our representative about our competitive service/maintenance contracts to all types of HVAC and airconditioning filters).