FP Mini Pleat Air Filter
The Aerostar FP Series’ mini-pleat V-Bank™ system was developed in Europe for demanding fine dust applications in high energy cost environments. Today, the Aerostar FP Series mini pleat fine dust filter is recognised worldwide as the most proven and reliable high technology air filter on the market. Our V-Bank™ technology has proven to be cost effective and highly efficient in removing a wide variety of contaminants from the air stream in industrial, medical, office and OEM applications.Download Brochure
The Aerostar FP’s unique mini-pleat V-BankTM design incorporates almost 18 square metres of high efficiency media within a 610mm x 610mm x 305mm (nominal) rigid frame. Significantly more media than most other high efficiency filters on the market.
The extended media surface creates a very low resistance to airflow. This then results in lower energy costs and longer filter life. The Aerostar FP’s rigid design allows it to withstand many unfavourable conditions, especially VAV (variable air volume) systems.
- Available in MERV 11, MERV 13, MERV 14, MERV 16 (per ASHRAE standard 52.2)
- Longer filter life with lower replacement costs.
- Lower resistance leading to significant energy savings and cost savings
- Rigid construction eliminates downstream dust and fibre shedding
- Dual direction media for front or reverse mount installations
- No aluminium spacers to damage the filter media
- Can withstand 100% relative humidity
- Maximum constant temperature of 65°C (120°C for high temperature model)
- Conforms to U.S. and EU fire classification standards (UL 900-class 2)
The Aerostar FP’s unique, inherently stable filter design distributes air evenly across the filter. It allows for large variations in airflow and pressure drop without affecting filter performance and efficiency. The Aerostar FP performance is not affected by repeated fan shutdowns or changes in air velocities, and is rated at 5,100 m3/hour.
The Aerostar FP is designed to handle nearly all types of harsh operating environments including: 100% relative humidity, turbulent air flow, intermittent exposure to water, repeated fan shutdowns, as well as desert and marine applications. The Aerostar FP can be used in virtually any application.
Service and maintenance can also be carried out by our trained service technicians if required (ask our representative about our competitive service/maintenance contracts).
Dimensions and Performance Data
|Model Number||Nominal Size (mm)||Actual Size (mm)||Approx. weight (kg)||Media Area (M2)|
|Maximum constant temperature||Flammability||Media||Relative humidity||Recommended final pressure drop|
|Standard: 65 deg. Celsius | High Temp: 120 deg. Celsius||UL 900 Class 2||Wet laid microglass||100%||500 pa|